Slow Cooker Crack Chicken is made of everything addicting and delicious! This chicken has bacon, cheese, cream cheese and flavored with ranch dressing seasoning mix.
Course: Main Course
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 7 hours 10 minutes
Total Time: 7 hours 20 minutes
Author: Sarah Olson
- Slow Cooker – 4 quart or larger
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken thighs (trim off excess fat if desired)
- 1 oz. packet ranch seasoning mix
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 8 slices bacon (sliced, cooked and drained)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- Add the chicken thighs to the slow cooker. Sprinkle over the ranch seasoning mix. Place the cream cheese on top of the chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 hours without opening the lid during the cooking time.
- Shred the chicken, I do this right in the slow cooker with 2 forks. Stir the cooked cream cheese into the shredded chicken and also stir in the bacon. Spread out into an even layer. Sprinkle over the cheese. Cover for 10 more minutes to allow the cheddar cheese to melt.
- Serve over rice and sprinkle over the green onions. Enjoy! Other great ways to serve is over a baked potato or on sandwich rolls.
Can I use chicken breasts in this recipe?Yes, chicken breast do work with this recipe if you prefer them.
Can I use more than 2 lbs of chicken? More chicken can be used in this recipe without changing the other ingredients and still will turn out great!
Can I make this spicy? Use a spicy ranch packet or add 1 jalapeno to this recipe for added spice.
Calories: 690kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 44g | Fat: 53g | Saturated Fat: 26g | Cholesterol: 275mg | Sodium: 1102mg | Potassium: 583mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1430IU | Vitamin C: 1.6mg | Calcium: 297mg | Iron: 1.9mg